Solardome is looking for a proactive, relationship focused Sales Executive to drive sales of dome building ranges worldwide. The Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales process within the domestic, education and commercial sectors.
Due to the architectural nature of our dome buildings, a key aspect of this sales role is to offer creative or technical solutions and nurture customer relationships, often over a long lead-time. Attention to detail and high quality standards are essential. It also requires being able to negotiate contracts therefore, the role would suit someone with an architectural sales or commercial sales background.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process. To include research, lead generation, cold calling and follow-up, customer presentations and site visits, quote generation, contract negotiation and closing the sale
- Ensure all leads are followed up in a timely manner and the sales process is followed
- Nurture and develop customer relationships, often over a long lead-time
- Use creative writing skills to write compelling customer correspondence
- Generate referrals from existing customers to grow new opportunities and sales
- Input all activity into the company CRM system on a daily basis
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual activity/sales targets
- Ideally degree educated or of graduate calibre
- Minimum three years’ experience in a product sales or business development role
- Evidence of generating own sales pipeline and meeting sales targets
- Experience of relationship building and selling high-end products or technical products with a long lead time
- Integrity, honesty and the ability to build rapport
- Solid computer skills and experience of doing presentations and updating CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Clean UK driving licence
- Must have permission to work in the UK
This full time role, which is subject to a 6-month review period, offers 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and a contributory pension. It is predominantly office based, with occasional customer site visits. We are looking for someone who is proactive, wants a unique sales challenge and is keen to grow and progress within the company.
The annual salary is up to £27,000, depending on experience, plus commission per sale.
No agencies please
Please send your CV together with a covering letter stating why you think you would be suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.